At Cinderella Bridez, we offer a number of services to help your outer beauty better reflect your inner beauty. We provide a variety of accommodations that cover everything from makeup application to hairstyling, plus workout regiments and much more. Our team of seasoned hair and makeup professionals coupled with our highly effective Skin Analyzer Machine will keep you feeling like royalty until your fairytale wedding has transformed into a reality.
This applies for anyone who needs professional makeup application. Including Sweet 16s, Proms, Bat Mitzvahs, Mother of the bride, Bridesmaids, Black tie events, Etc. Does not airbrushing but does include eyelashes if they are desired.
1. Consider using a professional make-up artist. They are trained to understand camera lighting and angles, and how to accentuate your BEST features and minimize others. HOWEVER, always do
a “test run” before the wedding day!
2. When it comes to doing your make-up, don’t fall victim to the saying “more is better”. Use the same shades of make-up that you normally wear and don’t make any radical changes to your looks. Remember, you want to ENHANCE your looks with make-up …not cover them up!
3. Your wedding day is one day when you want to keep your face shine to an absolute minimum, especially since you´re going to be photographed all day long. Be sure to keep a powder compact (not loose powder, which could spill onto your dress) nearby.
To ensure an absolutely gorgeous you, adhere to the following beauty tips:
Wedding Day Planning
- Contract a professional makeup artist that is experienced in applying light reflective makeup that enhances your natural beauty. Your photos and video will display a radiant and innate you.
- Request a trial before your main event(s). You deserve the look of your dreams! Your makeup artist’s goal is to serve you to get that accomplished and properly planned out.
- With makeup, more is NOT better…brighter is NOT lighter. A professional will know which of your native features to enhance as well as those that you may want to conceal for a flawless appearance.
- A matte look is always appropriate for events with a lot of photography and ensures a durable cosmetic application.
- The make-up brand chosen must be designed for longevity and performance. You want to remain radiant throughout your affair.
- Ask someone in your wedding party to assist you in carrying a pressed powder and lip color for touch-ups. You will be luminous from beginning to “happily ever after”.
- A balanced diet and plenty of water (8 glasses/day) consumption will aide in maintaining healthy and hydrated skin.
- Daily cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine is a must. Wash your face in the morning and night to eliminate makeup, extra oils, pollution and harsh particles from the environment. The toner gives your skin what it needs to reveal a fresh, matte finish prepping and controlling oil; boosting your skin’s ability to stay perfectly balanced throughout the day. Utilize a moisturizer with at least SPF 15. Remember that oil and moisture and two different things so even if you have oily skin, you still need to moisturize. If you use a product that can moisturize and block sunrays you are succeeding!
- Do not sleep with makeup on! Makeup can clog your pores. Remove your makeup daily thoroughly to prevent breakouts.
- Rest! The average person needs approximately 8 hours of sleep every day. This process’ purpose is to rejuvenate your body and your skin – the largest organ in your body! Your skin can look pale, dull and be prone to more breakouts when you do not sleep sufficiently.