1. Vitamin E Oil: Has an anti-aging effect on the skin, helps prevent dryness by stopping water loss from the skin, can reduce scaring and help stop stretch marks from appearing. I mean the list goes on. This it definitely one of my faves!
2. Coconut Oil: Not only does this oil smell good but it also helps fight cancer. Coconut oil can be used for cooking your favorite foods as well as moisturizing your hair. Is there anything coconut oil can’t do?
3. Argon Oil: Can be used as both a toner and nighttime moisturizer. Acne? Razor bumps? Stretch Marks? No problem, just apply some argon oil to your problem area and let it work its magic.
4. Castor Oil: Fighting hair loss or tired of having thin hair? Castor oil has been proven to help with both. Just apply some oil to where you feel you need the help and massage into your scalp and hair. The antifungal and antibacterial properties help the fight against dandruff, scalp infections, and improves circulation which will allow hair grow.
5. Fish Oil: Eww ! I know it sounds horrible right, but it’s actually very good for you. Fish oil capsules contain omega-3 fatty acids that have been proven to aid the body with weight loss, fertility, healthy pregnancy, healthy skin, bone health, boosted energy, and mood support.