Wedding Day Planning
To ensure an absolutely gorgeous you, adhere to the following beauty tips:
- Contract a professional makeup artist that is experienced in applying light reflective makeup that enhances your natural beauty. Your photos and video will display a radiant and innate you.
- Request a trial before your main event(s). You deserve the look of your dreams! Your makeup artist’s goal is to serve you to get that accomplished and properly planned out.
- With makeup, more is NOT better…brighter is NOT lighter. A professional will know which of your native features to enhance as well as those that you may want to conceal for a flawless appearance.
- A matte look is always appropriate for events with a lot of photography and ensures a durable cosmetic application.
- The make-up brand chosen must be designed for longevity and performance. You want to remain radiant throughout your affair.
- Ask someone in your wedding party to assist you in carrying a pressed powder and lip color for touch-ups. You will be luminous from beginning to “happily ever after”.
- A balanced diet and plenty of water (8 glasses/day) consumption will aide in maintaining healthy and hydrated skin.
- Daily cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine is a must. Wash your face in the morning and night to eliminate makeup, extra oils, pollution and harsh particles from the environment. The toner gives your skin what it needs to reveal a fresh, matte finish prepping and controlling oil; boosting your skin’s ability to stay perfectly balanced throughout the day. Utilize a moisturizer with at least SPF 15. Remember that oil and moisture and two different things so even if you have oily skin, you still need to moisturize. If you use a product that can moisturize and block sunrays you are succeeding!
- Do not sleep with makeup on! Makeup can clog your pores. Remove your makeup daily thoroughly to prevent breakouts.
- Rest! The average person needs approximately 8 hours of sleep every day. This process’ purpose is to rejuvenate your body and your skin – the largest organ in your body! Your skin can look pale, dull and be prone to more breakouts when you do not sleep sufficiently.